You will receive confirmation of your registration by email. A deposit of 100 Euro – bank transfer – has to be sent with your enrolment or at the latest on receiving confirmation to Dialog Sprachschule
IBAN DE 45 701 500 00 0902190248
On receipt of your deposit, a place is secured. In the event of non-availability of places, your deposit will be refunded. The balance is to be paid before the course begins or on arrival.
All fields marked by an asterisk * are required!
If you are looking for an insurance. Please click here.
General Trading Conditions Dialog Language School Munich
1. Course participants must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Students are allocated provisionally to a course level according to the results of their placement test, which they have received after the application. DIALOG cannot be responsible for misplacement of students who give incorrect information about their level of German.
3.1 The course fee is that which appears on the price list valid at the time of application. 3.2The participant must meet the cost of bank charges for the payment of course fees. In case of a withdrawal up to 4 weeks before the beginning of a course, we refund all payments except a processing fee of 100 Euro.
3.3 If we have to cancel your course, your payment will be fully refunded. The participant has no right to any further claims.
3.4 If there are less than 3 students per class, we reduce the lessons with your agreement.
3.5. It is the student’s duty to pay the fees in time. For our classes all fees must be paid by the first day. Fees for Private Lessons must be paid in advance.
3.6. If the student does not attend the classes or discontinues attendance before the course ends, we have the right to demand the entire course fees as well as the whole rent payment (where relevant).
4. DIALOG places students in single or double rooms in either residences for women or with host families. No preference concerning the type of accomodation can be guaranteed.If private accomodation with breakfast, and especially with half board, is reserved, the meals provide a reflection of local tastes, and therefore DIALOG cannot guarantee that the food provided will necessarily suit all palates.
5. The participant agrees to abide by the regulations which govern the particular type of accommodation. He or she has to pay compensation for damage caused by himself or herself (e.g. if he or she is guilty of negligence or has used electrical appliances incorrectly). He or she is held liable for all damage directly concerning the damaged party, e.g. the landlord. If a participant causes any damage, for which DIALOG is held liable, the institute is entitled to reimbursement by the participant.
6. DIALOG is not liable should it be prevented by force-majeure from providing its services. If a student has to interrupt his stay, he has no claim to any compensation.
7. DIALOG reserves the right to change course times and the number of participants if required.