TOEFL Preparation Course
Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT)
The TOEFL preparation course is designed to help participants get familiarized with all four parts of the examination: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. It provides insightful knowledge of the exam and gives helpful tips and ideas on how the achieve the best score.
Why do people from all over the world take the TOEFL exam? Because they want to study, work, or live abroad, or they simply want to certify the level of their English for personal or professional reasons. The TOEFL test is the most recognized and widely accepted English-language assessment.
In the TOEFL preparation course you will go through each section of the exam thoroughly (reading, listening, speaking, and writing). Our language instructors will guide you through the whole content step by step. Each task of the test will be explained and practiced, simulation tests will be performed in real time with the use of audio and video equipment. Valuable information and tips will be shared on how to complete each task most efficiently. In addition, you will receive free resources for your home prep studies, and instructions how and where you can apply to take the TOEFL test.
TOEFL Preparation Course – At a Glance
number of participants 1:1 training
time weekdays between 8:00 to 21:00
from 2 learning units (á 45 minutes) per week
begin to be arranged within one week
course materials books, worksheets, company documents – upon request
language trainer native speaker language trainers
course location Hohenzollernplatz 5, Munich / Schwabing
up from 20 UE: 46/UE
up from 30 UE: 44/UE
56 / UE
up from 20 UE: 52/UE
up from 30 UE: 48/UE
all prices in Euro
What you will learn in TOEFL preparation course
- improving your English language skills
- efficient navigation through all four parts of the TOEFL exams: reading, listening, speaking, and writing
- tips and ideas to save time, get highest efficiency, and achieve the best score
- how does the TOEFL scoring system work
- free TOEFL resources and online simuation tests
Who is applying for TOEFL exam and why
- university or institution student applicants or student visa applicants
- scholarship candidates and professionals seeking certification
- ESL (English as a second language) speakers tracking their progress
- professionals seeking employment abroad
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us or visit us in our office
at Hohenzollernplatz 5 in Munich.
Your Dialog Team at Alinguas Language School