Visa for Language Students
Visa for your German Langauge Courses in Germany
Certain countries require student visa if you want to attend German courses in Munich. Countries of the EU, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan do not request a student visa. Applicants from the People’s Republic of Vietnam, China, and Mongolia need the APS (Akademische Prüfstelle/Academic Evaluation Centre). Please find all the necessary information as well as the foreign representation of your home country on the website of the Federal Foreign Office.
Please apply for a language student visa for Germany as early as possible. Processing and issuing can take up to 3 months. If you travel to Germany on a ›tourist visa‹, you may stay for maximum of 90 days only. It is important to note that a regular travel ›tourist visa‹ can under no circumstances be later converted into a ›student visa‹.
We would be glad to provide support either by e-mail or telephone for your student visa application.
We speak German, English, Italian, Spanish, and Greek. Please make an appointment for your personal consultation.
Your Dialog by Alinguas Language School Munich team
To obtain the student visa for Germany, you need the following documents:
- Filled-out application form for a student visa for Germany.
- Your identification card or passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Two recent passport photos of yourself.
- Proof of your high school certificate, and confirmation of your further studies upon completion of the German langauge course.
- Valid health insurance (please find more information on this page).
›Declaration of commitment‹ or a bank account in the amount of of € 8,040.00 in the name of the course participant. The commitment includes payment of all living and travel expenses, e.g. food, accommodation, arrival to and departure from Germany.
- Confirmation of a booked German language course in Germany with a minimum of 20 lessons per week (the only applicable language courses are: Intensive Course, the Crash Course, and the Individual Language Course).
We will send you a written confirmation of your booked language course upon receiving a deposit of € 200.00. Please note that some countries require the course fee to be paid in full before. If, due to any reasons your visa is rejected, we will refund the deposit minus a processing fee of € 100.00.